Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Highland Dancers!
The RMHD membership year runs from October 1 – September 30. Please download and fill out the membership form and mail it in with your payment to join or renew. If you are renewing your membership, please be sure to send in your payment by December 31st to avoid a late fee. We look forward to having you as part of our community!
Some of the many benefits of RMHD membership:
- RMHD organizes performances, workshops, competitions, and medals testing
- Discounts for events including workshops
- Earn dance points by participating in performances, which can be claimed to support dance-related expenses
- Stay updated about performances, competitions, and more via RMHD News
- Be a part of the RMHD Community
- Community events such as picnics and holiday parties
- Scholarship opportunities
- Promotion of Scottish history and culture!
In order to earn dance points for performances and to receive discounted RMHD rates at workshops you must have joined RMHD again for the coming year.
Choose your method to renew or become a member by choosing a button below.